A.Goods & Services Tax (‘GST’)
We offer comprehensive services in the area of Goods & Services Tax which are stated hereinbelow.
B.Other Indirect Taxes
- Assistance to the client in loading data for the purpose of preparation of GST Returns in appropriate format and in running data validation process in electronic database which leads to generation of exception reports
- Assistance to the client in computing GST payable and the input tax credit (‘ITC’) eligibility
- Assistance to the client in the preparation of annual and monthly GST returns
- Assistance to the client in carrying out reconciliation between GSTR-3B with GSTR-2A/ GSTR-2B and between GSTR-3B with GSTR-1
- Assistance to the client in drafting reply to the routine query raised by the GST Officers from time to time
- Representation before the tax assessment authorities and the appellate authorities (including drafting of appeal)
- Assistance to the client in the matter of GST audit
- Assistance in drafting ‘Writ Petition’ to be filed with High Court and Supreme Court
- Assistance to the client in obtaining advice / opinion in writing from the Senior Counsel in relation to issues arising from the GST legislation
- Representation before the GST Council and the Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) for securing clarification on complex issues arising from the GST legislation
- Indirect tax health check in order to identify the areas of non-compliance, areas of possible tax exposure and areas of possible saving
- Informing the clients regarding the relevant GST notification / circular / order / clarification issued by the GST Council and the CBIC
- Assistance to the client in obtaining refund with respect to the input tax credit (ITC) on export done without payment of the GST, refund of the IGST paid on export done with payment of tax, inverted duty structure refund, TDS refund etc.
- Compliance, litigation and advisory services in the area of Customs and Foreign Trade Policy
- Assistance to the client with respect to any special valuation branch proceedings
- Assistance to the client with respect to various incentive schemes such as Advance Authorisation, Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) etc.
- Litigation support in respect of the pending issues in the area of the erstwhile indirect taxes such as Excise Duty, Service Tax and VAT
Leave a Reply